Tuesday 18 November 2014

Thumbnail Assignment

Our first assignment in the new course 2D Computer Graphics: Theory and Application 1 was to draw 20 character thumbnails for a chosen concept out of two, given from the teacher.

I chose the concept that had a focus on fantasy and combat. You play as an ordinary person of this modern world that travels through different dimensions and realms to find gods and spirits to fight the chaos that is going to end the world.

Since the main character was an ordinary person that is going to fight evil beings I thought that he or she needed a natural trait to be able to do that. I went with agility, and that lead me to parkour. I then simply wanted to create an agile person in clothes that is easy to move around in, and that yet is looking interesting enough compared to the fantasy beings in the game.

So here is what I got. I really found it hard to find inspiration for all of them.
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment