Saturday 6 September 2014

Pilot

Hello! My name is Emma Mörk, student at Uppsala university Campus Gotland, Gamedesign; graphics. This is a blog for documenting, discussing, and sharing my following two or three years at this university. Four years ago as I was starting high school I heard about the game design program at Gotland and since then it has been a goal to come there. I’ve always had fire burning to be creating my own, amaze people and tell stories. Games have proven to be a highly efficient medium for just that. Yet for a brief period my decision was wavering, being challenged by other universities and future valuations. But I decided to go for it and I came to my conclusion when I was looking at student results, and it was quiet clear Gotland had the best. It might just mean talented and engaged people happened to choose that university, but I decided to put my trust in that. Thus I’m finally here. Excited to start a new way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment